Friday, January 9, 2009

The return of Kim

I received a message from a girl named Sara who says she's friends with Rufus. She told me that she had some other pictures of the hairclip girl, whose name is Kim.
So thank Sara for these:
Kim, Kim, Kim...shoelaces? Really?
Now deary if you're really going to wear racing flag shoelaces, they should go in your shoes. They're much cuter where there supposed to be.

Have we discovered the looks she's going for? I doubt it.
This look is better than some of her others, I'll give her that.
I'd like to know if she actually wears these looks out or if she just likes to play dress up.

Kim, if you happen to read this, I'd like to give you a message: Please write me and let me know what look you're going for.

PoseurPatrol@hotmail.com

You know you hate me.
FUFU,
Poseur Patrol

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL
    i saw that pic when she posted it
    jokes
    xxx

    ReplyDelete